Task: Choose and object and take 10 close-up photos highlighting the different features of the object.
The object I chose to photograph was an old tractor owned by a freind of mine. By changing my aperature settings I was able to obtain several photographs highlighting the depth of field (i.e. the object clearly in focus in the foreground, with an out-of-focus background).
The object I chose to photograph was an old tractor owned by a freind of mine. By changing my aperature settings I was able to obtain several photographs highlighting the depth of field (i.e. the object clearly in focus in the foreground, with an out-of-focus background).
Taken using a manual focus to highlight the glass bottle under the seat (I assume it is transmission fluid).
Close-up shot of the pin on the bonnet of the tractor obtained by using a shallow depth of field (hence the out-of-focus background).
Photo of the wheel axle. My aim was to get the nut & bolt on the left in perfect focus, again by using a shallow depth of field.
Photograph of gear lever taken from low down. Unfortunately blurry due to camera shake; this position hardly provided any light and a slow shutter speed was used (a tripod or stationary object to rest the camera on would rectify this).
Rear bracket of tractor utilising shallow depth of field. Unfortunately suffered the same problem as before due to the low-light in this area.
Close up of a rusted-through seed dispenser attached to tractor.
Scarifier attached to tractor. Again, depth of field to blur foreground and background.









